AP Statistics Full Package
Statistics AP Statistics Full Package
AP Statistics VOD
Instructor: Barry Mednick
This fast paced course is designed for the knowledgeable student to enhance his statistics skills and prepare for the AP exam. The course covers terminology, charts and graphs, measures of central tendency, measures of dispersion, probability, discrete distributions (binomial and poisson), the normal distribution, sampling, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, linear regression, and analysis of variance (ANOVA). The course provides concepts and problem solving skills for all the subjects included in the exam.
The student is expected to complete homework problems and familiarize himself with his calculator.
1. Terminology. Surveys. Descriptive versus Inferential Statistics.
2. Frequency Distributions and Charts. Histograms and Ogives.
3. Measures of Central Tendency. Mean, Median, and Mode.
4. Measures of Position. Measures of Variation. Variance and Standard Deviation.
5. Probability. Counting Rules.
6. Discrete Probability Distributions. Binomial and Poisson
7. Continuous Probability Distributions. Normal Distribution
8. Sample Distributions. Central Limit Theorem.
9. Confidence Intervals. Sample Size.
10. t-Distribution. Proportions. Chi-Square Test
11. Hypothesis Testing. Z-test and t-test.
12. P-values. Type II errors.
13. Comparing Two Populations. Z-test and t-test.
14. Matched Pairs Test for Two Populations.
15. Linear Regression Concepts.
16. Linear Regression. Residuals. Quality of the Model.
17. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
18-25. Free Response Question Examples
26-50. Multiple Choice Question Examples
本课程提供电子版教材。付款后，请进入我的教室 - 学习资源下载。